Position reports to ICT Global Cost Manager. Interacts with multiple levels and positions in project management, product management, manufacturing engineering, purchasing, materials, finance, demand management, pricing, purchasing, engineering, and the leadership team.
Measures of Performance:
1. Accurate and complete cost estimates delivered on time.
2. Accurate and abundant documentation of costs assumptions from quote inception to production launch.
3. Establish Business Partner relationships with stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must have experience as a full time cost estimator.
- Knowledge requirements: Industrial engineering methods and techniques.
- Software: Excel, SAP.
- Skills: Analytical and problem solving, strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, good time management skills.
- Language: Ability to speak and read English at a proficient level.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field
- Experience: 8+ yrs. Industrial Engineering experience with significant cost estimating.