Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Configuration Analyst. This position will be located in Ogden, UT and will support the Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC) program.
What you'll get to do:
- Perform the duties for Minuteman III (MM III) ICBM ground sub-system sustainment.
- Assist in research and review of modernization/upgrade projects, engineering prototypes, and maintenance field logistics planning.
- Address configuration data updates and deficiencies such as; technical orders, ICDs, and drawings.
- Research, plan, design and develop schedules, procedures and material for sustainment and upgrade projects for ground subsystems to include electrical and electronic equipment, power systems, and age sensitive components for the MM III Weapon System.
As a full-time employee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
You’ll bring these qualifications:
- A minimum 19 years of related experience with a HS Diploma or GED equivalent; 15 years with a Bachelor’s degree; or 13 years with a Master's degree
- A minimum 6 years of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
These qualifications would be nice to have:
- Active Secret Security Clearance or higher
- 15+ years of Minuteman Missile Maintenance
- Experience in 2M0X2 or 2M0X3 USAF career fields
- Advanced degree in a related field