In your new role you will:
- Participate in design, integration & architecture development of 5G/10G SERDES circuits meeting performance, area, power and timescale constraints using state of the art EDA tools
- Excellent understanding of transistor level analog integrated circuits and device physics
- Design experience with analog modules such as ADC, DAC, comparators, amplifiers, bandgap reference etc.
- Participate in coordinating test and product engineering tasks for super speed products including support of test development
- Work with system and digital teams with product definition, chip integration, chip top level verification and system validation
- Support DFT strategy and implementation
- Silicon bring-up support of validation, production test and char teams
- Supervise layout for floor planning and final implementation
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Minimum 5 years (BS) or 3 years (MS) of experience
- Experience with 5G/10G-SERDES used with USB, PCIE, SATA etc.- Design experience with analog modules such as PLL, high data rate transmitters, receivers and signal-conditioning/equalization etc.
- Solid knowledge of EDA design tools and Cadence design environment, ADE-XL
- Has been involved in at least one SERDES design project (> 5Gbps) that has gone into production
- Understand ESD/latch-up mechanism and be capable to debug the issue
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the initiative to seek constant improvements in the PHY design methodologies
- The candidate must also possess strong initiative, analytical/problem solving skills, team working skills, ability to multitask and be able to work within a diverse team environment
- Experience in using 10Gbps test equipment is a plus
- Data analysis (using MATLAB / Excel / Python / Perl) and lab testing experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of USB/PCIE standards is a plus.
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities