Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU) is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting professionals. We currently employ approximately 8,000 employees located across the United States, Canada, Brazil, the United Kingdom, France, Singapore, Australia, and India. Our flagship products and services, including QuickBooks® and TurboTax® software, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance and Payments, as well as tax preparation and filing; ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation software suites for professional accountants. Intuit continues to expand and grow. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Our new vision for customer care is to create a consistently delightful customer experience through a culture of customer-centric thinking that will dramatically impact customer confidence and drive revenue growth. We are embarking on a major cultural shift from focusing on traditional call center metrics, to delighting customers by solving their problems while demonstrating that we care.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
Intuit's Small Business and Self Employed Care organization is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Staff Business Systems Analyst to own the Care business continuity program supporting US and Global small business customers for over 15 products and services, supported by over 5000 front line agents, across 25 sites in 9 countries. This person will lead/drive the continued journey from Business Continuity Planning (BCP) to Business Continuity Management (BCM). This role will transform how we think about BCP, focusing on building the program around the plans. This person will be responsible for program initiation & management, risk evaluation & control, business impact analysis, business resumption planning, and the overarching program that encapsulates it all.
This role will also provide thought leadership across Intuit Care business continuity, beyond the Small Business and Self Employed Group Care organization, as well as participating at the Intuit enterprise level. For this person to be successful, we are not only looking for a person that has deep experience and subject matter expertise, but also someone that is highly collaborative and innovative, who effectively builds strong partnerships. Position will be located in Tucson, AZ or Reno, NV.
- Develop resilience strategies and response, restoration and recovery plans and the program around the plans
- Develop and maintain business continuity and disaster recovery plans that meet RTOs and RPOs and conduct business audits to determine rigor of program implementation, gap identification, and corrective actions
- Establish disaster recovery testing methodologies; plans and coordinates the testing of recovery support and business resumption procedures in different functional areas. Assures that recovery procedures are effective for the restoration of key corporate resources and for the resumption of critical business processes in a disaster situation
- Partner across the business, conduct business impact analyses to determine critical business processes, identify acceptable recovery times, and establish resources required for the successful resumption of business operations in the event of a disaster
- Establish and maintain organizational awareness about Business Continuity Management (BCM) and provide training to key resources to ensure preparedness to respond during an event
- Ability to manage business impacting incidents involving large scale infrastructure issues, product issues or high risk experience/application issue impacting business resiliency
- Manage effective incident communications and discussions, with the appropriate context for the intended audience, as well as sensitivity and urgency
- Participate in both technical conference bridges and business update calls
- Provide team coverage throughout extended hours of operation (and on-call)
- Operate independently and frequently interacts with senior and executive management to ensure the business resiliency and continuity program is compliant
- Customer driven…thinks customer-in vs. process-out with a relentless focus on delighting customers with strong bias for action and delivering results
- Bachelor's degree in Technology Management, Information Systems, Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning or similar field required
- Subject matter expert with at least 5 years of experience in ownership and development, as well as implementation of a Business Continuity Program with at least 2 years of experience directly managing incident response
- Comprehensive working knowledge of incident response frameworks and processes
- You have working knowledge of business continuity programs and processes, including how to perform business impact assessments (BIA), maintain continuity plans, and design and execute business continuity tests or exercises
- Ability to work, build relationships, and facilitate conversations in a matrix organization… Networks with and influences internal and external contributors to affect change and optimize solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in dynamic team environment… communicates equally well with senior leaders, front-line employees and cross-functional groups
- End-to-end mindset…systemic thinker who works across boundaries
- Data driven…Uses methodologies, metrics, and analysis to plan, assess performance against business goals
- Drive results through innovation…test hypotheses through experimentation & continuous improvement.
- Ability to travel as necessary; part of on-call rotation to manage incidents that occur outside of US hours of operation
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.