As a Staff Brand Designer, you’ll …
- Help lead and contribute to Webflow’s brand refresh in 2022
- Concept & create designs for a variety of brand initiatives including brand campaigns, social, community, events, video, web, and much more.
- Closely collaborate with our Brand Studio designers to bring a cohesive Webflow brand to the world across all touchpoints, and with the utmost attention to craft and detail. This includes illustrative, typographic and design compositional craft, and some motion graphics.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and other Brand Design team members in shaping the evolution of Webflow’s brand, voice, and strategy as our company and offerings evolve.
- Become (if not already) deeply versed in Webflow’s product capabilities to best convey its powerful offerings via beautifully crafted designs
- Be a source of inspiration for the brand team and set the bar for what exceptional craft looks like
You’ll thrive as a Staff/Lead Brand Designer (Creative) if you:
- Have 7+ years as a designer or art director
- Are a conceptual and strategic designer who can bring ideas to life with a high level of craft
- Are passionate about all things web: creating for it, enabling others to create for it, championing ways to create for it
- Care about the details and have an extremely strong sense of design sensibilities, from high-level strategic direction to the nitty gritty production details
- Are opportunity oriented, self-motivated, proactive and don't wait to be told what to do.
- Excel at harnessing creativity to challenge the status quo of how B2B companies go to market
- Have a relentless thirst for pushing boundaries with your design work: exploring, tinkering, experimenting, and constantly aiming to evolve as a creative
- Are an excellent communicator. You know how to build strong working relationships with people throughout the company, at various levels of seniority
- Can inspire and motivate team members to create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand across all our channels
- Work well within ambiguous and dynamic environments
- Are genuinely excited and motivated by Webflow’s mission