This position is for a Staff Product Support Specialist in the Medium Voltage Transformer Team, part US Energy Organization in Nashville Tennessee.
This team is responsible for managing and executing the front and back office functions to support the execution of our MV Transformer offer.
The Staff Product Support Specialist will be accountable for providing technical expertise to our Field Sales Organization through pre and post order activities and post shipment activities.
Other responsibilities will include Supplier management for on time delivery, quality and profitability.
- Technical Assistance to Field Sales and Field Services
- Provide Technical Assistance for pre-and post order activities
- Provide support for warranty and non warranty activities
- Assist Field Services and dispatch Technicians as required
- Track and Monitor quotation quality for MV Transformers
- Track most commonly missed items and incorporate into MV Transformer Training Program
This job might be for you if:
Electrical Engineering or related Degree
- Minimum of 10 years in the Medium Voltage Transformer Industry in the IEEE Market
- Accountable, self-motivated and proactive
- Solid and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of short and long term action items
- Solid understanding of Schneider Electric products and processes
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of internal and external customers and suppliers (written and verbal skills required)