We are RxSaver-a team that is passionate about helping people save money on prescription medicines and other healthcare costs! We work with pharmacies and providers across the nation to find the best deals and options for our community including prescription discount cards, coupons, Rx assistance programs and more.
Are you passionate about contributing to an Android native app that has grown in usage over 200% in the past 6 months? Are you a phenomenal leader who excels at working alongside designers, product managers, and test engineers? If so, we need a skilled Android Engineer to join our team!
What You'll Do
- You'll be instrumental in the overall design and development of an impactful native Android application
- You will deliver high impact user experiences that help our customers
- Own projects that have huge impact to the business
- You will be a coach and mentor to others
- Advocate for scalable, testable, and maintainable architectural decisions
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent STEM field
- You have at least 7 years of software development experience
- You've been designing, developing, and deploying Android applications built on Kotlin and/or Java for at least 3 years
- You are passionate about writing readable, maintainable, testable, and well documented code
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- You have a track record of maintaining apps published to the Google Play store.