Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin, you’ll have an opportunity to create a better world every day. For most individuals, our work challenges belong merely to headlines and tweets. But our employees routinely experience a broad range of programs and projects, each geared to important human needs.
Whatever your assignment, you’ll use your education and experience to take on formidable challenges. Meanwhile, you can rely on the resources of a global technology leader to back the kind of innovation that has characterized our historic breakthroughs.
We are currently searching for a staff level engineer to support Analog design and testing to Mil requirements. The candidate will apply this support to a variety of programs including Electro Optical targeting and navigation systems, ground and air launched missiles, communications and controls systems, and other programs.
This position involves tasks associated with the proposal activity continuing through operational deployment of the selected systems.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Orlando is a city in the Central Florida area. This region is a great place to live and to raise a family. Central Florida offers lots of attractive residential housing options.
The Greater Orlando metropolitan area is the sixth largest metro area in the southeastern United States. The climate here is warm and sunny all year long for the most part. Orlando is home to the University of Central Florida (UCF), Walt Disney World, and SeaWorld. Where can you get to from Orlando?
Orlando is about an hour's drive from Cocoa Beach and the "space coast" to include NASA and the Kennedy Space Center. Tampa is about 1 and ¼ hours from Orlando. West Palm Beach is about 2.5 hours to the south and Jacksonville is about 2 hours to the northeast. Atlanta, GA is 6 hours to the northwest.
- Experience in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Analog design. The candidate must have the following experience/skills in Tactical Network systems:
• Experience with the design of electrical systems
• Experience with creation of electrical wiring and schematic drawings
• Experience with power and signal cabling and installation
- Ability to work in a manufacturing and laboratory environment
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Must have a final secret clearance
- Perform system power calculations, power distribution design and load analysis
- Troubleshoot system failures and perform system failure analysis/power failure analysis
- Knowledgeable of analog design and digital design principles