Information TechnologySee More
Discover careers that change the world and further advancements in defense, technology, and engineering today at Northrop Grumman. Use your experience to grow your career and support our global customers with the technology, systems, and solutions they need to enable their missions on the front lines and secure our world every day. With Northrop Grumman, you'll discover a culture built on diversity, respect, and above all teamwork. Together with our group of experts across the technical spectrum, you'll discover opportunities to make a difference in our world and start solving some of the world's most critical problems in the most innovative ways. Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking an Agile Product Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Washington, DC. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's US Department of State (DOS), Executive Secretariat, S/ES ExecTech team. This is a contract to provide the US Department of State with highly skilled and qualified personnel to provide high quality, Digital Transformation (DX) and Organizational Change Management expertise leveraging a SAFe Agile framework to meet ExecTech's vision and requirements.
Roles and Responsibility may include:
- Create frameworks to assess and define skills and behaviors, and tools to identify gaps between current-state and future-state
- Engage with stakeholders and customers to establish vision, requirements, and needs provide direction and support to Product Owners and ensure they understand the priority and flow of the work for the teams
- Plan and prioritize the backlog for the product and ensure product completeness with defined releases and program increments
- Participate in all Agile Release Train ceremonies, Program Increment Planning, System Demo, Inspect & Adapt Event, Preparation for Program Increment (PI) Planning, Program Backlog Refinement and prep, Reviews and contributes to the program vision
- Work with System Architect and Engineering to understand and support enabler work
- Work closely with stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Researches and analyzes market, users, and third-parties to help define the roadmap for the product
- Develop CM tools / constructs to communicate the Department's core message, unique brand campaigns, marketing and other communications collateral, online Communications Hub (SharePoint) / Change Coordination Portal
- Create tools and methods to engage S/ES leadership and staff in the change vision; identify change champions
- Communicate the vision and enable teams to participate in and iterate solutions as value and outcomes are identified
- Track communication effectiveness with tools such as an adoption curve, web-based data
Valid through: 3/4/2021