- Create and make use of tools that use measured and simulated data to create training data for machine learning.
- Make acoustic/mechanical/electrical measurements to parameterize models.
- Optimize microphone locations to optimize product performance.
- Create novel designs and algorithms that solve real world problems.
Key Skills and Experience
- Software development.
- Ability to work with complicated software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to create tools to increase productivity.
- Understanding of acoustic fundamentals.
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform innovative and applied research.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Understanding of basic signal processing concepts.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- BS in Physics, Acoustics, Mathematics, or a related technical field. MS or Ph.D. preferred.
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Matlab and Python programming
- Experience with acoustic finite element analysis
- Familiarity with Perforce
- Experience in creating data for machine learning
- Room acoustics simulations
- Electro-acoustic design and measurement