Our client is a full-service public accounting firm located on the westside of Los Angeles. This firm was founded over 60 years ago and they pride themselves on their quality, personalized, professional services. They work with various industries including real estate, law firms, marketing firms, technology, non-profit and more.
They are seeking a motivated Staff Accountant with 2+ years tax/accounting experience with a CPA firm to join their friendly office.
Experience in the following areas essential:
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Adjusting of client's books and records
- Preparation of tax returns including individual, partnership, corporation, LLCs and trusts
- Tax planning
- Knowledge of ProSystem tax software, a plus
- Preparation of payroll, salestax returns and business property tax statements, a plus
- 2+ years experience with a CPA firm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks for Windows
- Availability to work overtime during tax season as needed