Are you seeking a phenomenal opportunity to contribute and hone your primary skill set, which also challenges you to grow as a professional by applying your innovative thinking and approach? Thank goodness, because we are seeking someone like that!
- Administer accounts receivable including posting of customer payments to orders, generate and review monthly invoices, finalize and close customer orders, verify resale cards, review and process customer refunds, review individual sales order file and reconcile against sales order report and cost of goods sold.
- Administer commission payments to sales representatives.
- Reconcile and verify inventory against system generated report and physical count and make appropriate adjustments for variances and discrepancies. Review stock purchase requisitions. Perform quarterly physical inventory count verification and review any discrepancies with the Manager.
- Review stock orders, purchase order deposits and balance due payments on workroom invoices prior to payment processing by Accounts Payable.
- Prepare and file Sales and Use Tax Returns and/or other assigned tax/permit/license filings for all related entities.
- Review accounts payable vouchers for proper coding, etc. and serve as a back up to the Accounts Payable Specialist as needed including payments on purchase orders.
- Prepare assigned journal entries and account analysis including inter-company balance reconciliation.
- Prepare and maintain prepaid and amortization schedules.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing procedures including 1099 reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting or equivalent graduate degree.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Staff Accountant.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working with an accounting financial software and order tracking application.
- Capacity and integrity to work efficiently without constant supervision.
- Knowledge of Database and Ad-Hoc reporting.
- Typing at least 50 wpm and 10-key by touch.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.