The Staff Accountant provides support to the CFO and Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance Department.Public accounting experience required.
- Daily cash reporting
- Posting of journal entries
- Preparation of weekly dashboard as needed
- Preparation and maintenance of various schedules including fixed asset schedule, prepaid schedules, leaseschedules, straight line rent schedules.
- Month-end close
- Bank reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional environment
- Ability to think critically and manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal oversight
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Must be highly organized, efficient and have strict attention to detail, accuracy
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Knowledge of US GAAPrequired
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of progressively responsibleexperience in industry AND public accounting experience required.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, and will include an attractive base salary, annual bonus opportunity, and benefits package
- Excellent workplace environment and culture.