Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Appleton, WI
Education: Degree in Accounting
Salary: $45, – 52, +Bonus
Manages Others: No
A small manufacturing company located in Appleton, WI is searching for a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant is responsible for compiling subsidiary ledger activity (including inventory, cash, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and employee benefits) and making appropriate entries in the general ledger.
Accounts for all treasury transactions and oversees all job cost accounting according to established procedures under the supervision of the VP-Finance.
Participates in projects where a financial perspective is required. Provide ad hoc financial analysis as required by the VP-Finance.
- Degree in accounting or relevant experience
- 2+ years of business experience in an accounting role in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong cost systems background, excellent analytical skills, and sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience in utilizing an ERP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Crystal Reports a plus.
Please reference Job Code 7-19AH when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.