The contractor must have five (5) years of experience for all of the following:
- Experience in installing, maintaining, administering Microsoft SQL Server2012+;
- Experience with designing and implementing data extract using Replication, Stored Procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
- Experience with stored procedures creation, debugging, optimization and database performance tuning and monitoring;
- Experience in maintaining the database structure to support the software development life cycle (SDLC) phases;
- Experience with data warehouse concepts and architecture; and
- Experience producing requirements documents, systems architecture and interfaces, data model diagrams, configuration management documents, and procedural manuals.
???????The contractor must have a minimum of one (1) years of experience for all of the following:
- Experience in SQL Server 2016 in-built performance tuning functionalities.
- This classification must have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in electronic data processing systems study, design, and programming. At least four (4) years of that experience must have been in lead capacity.
- This classification requires the possession of a Bachelor?s Degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the requirededucation on a year-for-year basis.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS);
- Experience in supporting enterprise solutions within a health care and/or correctional environment;
- Experience providing guidance