McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great talent, we’ve also created an environment where each individual can grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we’ve created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble organization. That’s what our clients want. That’s why we succeed. Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth’s finite water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources. Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you want to work at a company that will help you become the best you can be, we’re glad you found McKim & Creed.
- Full-scope field phase project planning and execution to meet client requirements
- Staffing including hiring, retention, team leadership, coaching, development & evaluation
- Production control, scheduling and quality assurance
- Project budget compliance including labor costs & expense control
- Material logistics, purchasing, vendor and sub-contractor interface
- Development and application of protocol, procedure, and standards for SSES work
- Project startups and direction of field deliverables to project specifications
- Computerized program administration using MC Office
- Emergency response including dispatching and interagency liaison
- Equipment, vehicles & supplies management and accountability
- Customer relations, meeting management and briefings
- Overall quality and timeliness of data collection, manipulation and delivery
- Liaise with Project Managers to determine scope, schedule and budget
- Reports to the R&R business unit manager
- High school degree or equivalent
- 8+ years of SSES experience including supervisory responsibilities
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO), Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program (PACP), Manhole Assessment Certification Program (MACP), Lateral Assessment and Certification Program (LACP)
- Highly Skilled in Equipment Troubleshooting and Repair
- Knowledge and expertise in specialized software including: RST, Aries and IBAK Camera Systems / CCTV, IT Pipes, POSM, Wincam Software Applications
- Ability to Multitask, Interpret Complex Maps, Meet Deadlines
- Requires significant travel
- Trained and Certified in Confined Space Entry (CSE)
- Must have a valid Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License, Commonwealth of Virginia driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.