SSD Validation Design Engineer with Python Programming
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for SSD Validation Design Engineer with Python Programming for our client in Menlo Park, CA
Job Title: SSD Validation Design Engineer with Python Programming
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Strong Python and Shell scriptingexperience with good CentOS experience
- SSD Performance characterization IOPs / BW characterization under different fio workloads. Power-Cycle, Hotplug and Typ, Max power consumptions under different workloads.
- Work with 2-3 vendors (Intel, Seagate, LiteOn, Samsung etc)
- Experience with Drive types – U.2, M.2 and custom drive with DRAM-NAND-SuperCap.
- Experience in Debug register values, deep diving into any type of issues that come-up with a new drives/ reworks and also with new FW upgrades.
- Experience handing different monitoring and debugging tools like Scope, Quarch Programmable Power Module (QTL1824, QTL1995 etc..), Scope, Debuggers etc.
- Characterization and bench marking different parts and their alternate sources.
- 7-9 Years
- BE/B.Tech (Hons)