Lead cross functional product development engineering team to deliver SSD products aligned with a product delivery roadmap and schedule.
Act as the Chief Technical Officer for the program, supplying updates on development progress and technical issue resolution to the development team, Technical Program Managers, and upper management.
Provide technical input to Advanced Development Engineering Architectural team
Participates in Architecture alignment of new features into product delivery
Assist the Technical Program Manager in generating schedules for product delivery by coordinating the delivery of new product features with functional team delivery schedules to generate and maintain an overall program schedule
Deliver product to the BU that meets TSM objectives and manufacturing guidelines
Generates and updates product Target Specification Matrix
Interface with Technical Customer Managers to convert customer specifications into Target Specification Matrix deliverables.
Generate the Master Test Plan for the program
Conduct Lessons Learned, FMEA’s, and Design reviews during product development.
Responsible for generating and updating design process and product design documents
Interfaces with Business Unit Core Team, and Product Development.
Engineering interface for technical customer issues and questions
• Ability to plan, schedule and prioritize projects
• Ability to manage and direct engineering resources
• Ability to mentor and teach
• Full comprehension of NAND, DRAM media specifications and operation
• Full comprehension of product storage interface specifications, and their implementation.
• The ability to drive engineering efforts through all aspects of new product development and system level debug
• Ability to work with and maintain good relationships with other functional teams, internal customers and external customers.
• Superior communication skills with cross functional development teams and external customers
Experience / Education:
5 years in Design Engineering in a leadership role
Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.