If you’re excited about taking a well-running system to the next level and intrigued by working as a true partner to the business, come talk to us!
- ≥ 2 years of management experience (as an HR manager), including hiring, onboarding, coaching, and performance management.
- Soup-to-nuts experience building, monitoring, maintaining and evolving whole-system production architectures, common pitfalls, technologies to watch, quick wins.
- Deep experience with at least one cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiarity with both configuration management (Chef, Puppet, etc) and whole-datacenter or global automation (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc).
- Exposure to modern software deployment concepts around immutable infrastructure, blue/green deploys, canaries, feature flags, etc.
- Familiarity with microservice-oriented and event-driven architectural concepts like CQRS, the “lambda architecture”, etc.
- Strong systems programming and debugging skills -- familiar with low-level system and network debugging tools and techniques (lsof, strace/truss, dtrace/systemtap, tcpdump, etc or non-UNIX equivalents) as well as strong general debugging skills.
- Exposure to system, network, and web application security concepts and ability to work effectively with internal and external security teams.