Sr. WMS Business Analyst - Direct Hire - 12191
Leading global supply chain solutions client in Fort Worth is searching for WMS talent to manage the customer process for the information systems component of the Company?s business; performs project and change management; fosters and maintains ongoing client relationships; writes specifications for new development and system enhancements; performs integrated quality assurance testing, and configuration of systems.
- 5+ years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) development and implementation
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, warehouse management systems (WMS), and ERP
- Experience with EXceed 4000,Order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink., i2s transportation suite, Manhattan, RedPrairie, Logility Voyager, helpful.
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organization skills
- Must be willing to travel domestically depending on project status and business needs