Fort Worth, TX
Industry: Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous•
5 - 7 years
Posted 286 days agoby Stacey Griffith
Leading global supply chain solutions client in Fort Worth is searching for WMS talent to manage the customer process for the information systems component of the Company?s business; performs project and change management; fosters and maintains ongoing client relationships; writes specifications for new development and system enhancements; performs integrated quality assurance testing, and configuration of systems.
- 5+ years of experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) development and implementation
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications, warehouse management systems (WMS), and ERP
- Experience with EXceed 4000,Order management applications, LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink., i2s transportation suite, Manhattan, RedPrairie, Logility Voyager, helpful.
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information systems technologies such as client/server, relational databases, web-based systems, and object oriented design
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organization skills
- Must be willing to travel domestically depending on project status and business needs