Our client is a leading global DAS/small cell OEM working withmobileoperators to bring better wireless connectivity to the world. The company’s modular scalable DAS platforms is one of the best in the industry and works with all major carriers, integrators, and third-party neutral hosts. They are hiring a Sr. Wireless Sales Manager to drive DAS sales growth in a high-revenue sales territory.
The Sr. Wireless Sales Manager will market innovative HetNet solutions that cover all top technologies, bands, and power levels. They will be supported by a team of senior engineers to guarantee top-quality of service. Their major focus will be macro networks, small-cell deployments, and iDAS/oDAS systems.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses and aggressive uncapped commission with accelerators.
- Full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, travel perks, and per diems.
- Fast turnaround – average of 5months for an end-to-end installed DAS solution.
- Affordable solution with strong industry reputation and a large target market.
- Start-up culture with a small cohesive team.
- High degree of autonomy and access to executive management; this person will report directly to the CEO.
- Freedom to work from home and travel as needed to client sites.
- Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
- Management has outstanding industry knowledge, market knowledge, and technical expertise.
- Working with high-demand wireless solutions, including FirstNet, upcoming 5G, in-building DAS, DAS, WiFi, small cells, and end-to-end wireless infrastructure solutions.
- Heavy visibility for new product development and carrier requirements for new technologies.
- Company has a strong culture of reinvesting in its employees, including training, certification programs, and tuition reimbursement.
- Manage high-growth sales region. Connect key decision-makers with iDAS and small cell solutions.
- Present wireless infrastructure solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
- Identify key growth areas in the market and direct sales team.
- Provide strategic direction for sales team on emerging technologies and new products.
- Contribute feedback and ideas on emerging solutions for licensed and unlicensed spectrum technologies, cellular offloading, high-power/low-power small cell, and other wireless networkinfrastructuretechnologies.
- 5+ years of technical salesexperience in the wireless industry at the enterprise level, with a focus on in-building solutions.
- Strong understanding of the wireless connectivity market and the emerging technologylandscape in the wireless space.
- Understanding of DAS and related technology:
- In-building DAS
- Small cells (especially neutral host)
- HetNet (heterogeneous networks)
- 4G/LTE and LTE-U (licensed vs. unlicensed spectrum)
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical or engineering field.
- Comfortable talking to decision-makers in a wide range of industries. Excellent communication and technical presentation skills.
- Some travel.