Sr. Wireless Product Manager (Carrier & OEM relations)
Our client designs, manufactures, and distributes integrated IoT and wireless solutions and modules. Their connected technology solutions are making wireless communication smarter, safer, and more reliable. They are hiring a Sr. Wireless Product Manager to own relationships with carriers and OEMs. This person will develop technology development and marketing strategies, manage major launches, and interface with carriers, engineering teams, vendors, and OEMs.
The Sr. Wireless Product Manager is a newly created position within a growing global wireless product team who will work with major players in the wireless industry. Their products will focus on smart wireless and cellular technology and software optimized for IoT and mobile devices.
This Role Offers:
- Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, company match 401(K), performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision/life, car allowance, and more.
- Access to all major carriers, OEMs, third party neutral hosts, and large enterprises connected to the telecom/wireless industry.
- Strong growth over the past 30 years and has been deeply involved in disrupting wireless communications technology since its inception. This newly created position exists as a result of strong growth in their cellular and IoT wireless products division.
- Company culture of interconnected teams: strong support within Engineering, Sales/Marketing, and R&D teams.
- Large pool of personnel and extensive funding to ensure products are the best in the industry.
- Company has a strong a family-oriented culture and great work-life balance.
- Management has deep experience in the IoT/M2M industry, with special expertise in B2B wireless solutions for large enterprises.
- Domestic and international travel opportunities.
- Interface with major MNOs and OEMs serving a wide range of industry verticals to gather business requirements for IoT/M2M wireless product modules.
- Identify and close new business opportunities with carriers, OEMs, and large enterprises.
- Develop product marketing strategy for various embedded wireless technology, with a focus on modules for cellular and IoT products.
- Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, roadmaps, customer-facing material, and PR strategies.
- Report to leadership on competitor products, emerging technology, regional trends, compliance, and other relevant market data.
- Attend top industry conferences and trade shows.
- 6+ years of experience in the telecommunications/wireless industry, including interfacing directly with MNOs. Direct work experience for a major carrier is a strong plus.
- Experience product management, especially for emerging IoT technology.
- BSEE or related technical degree; MBA is a strong plus.
- Technical understanding of short-range wireless technologies, including cellular products, mobile devices, and mobilenetworks.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to C-level and director-level executives.