Belcan is now hiring a Sr Systems Administrator with Windows Server expertise in the Cincinnati, OH area. In this role, you will provide subject matter expertise, configuration, deployment and support of secure Windows Server environments.See More
To be considered for this role, you MUST have an active Secret or Top Secret Clearance, Security + Certification (or equivalent), and experience with the listed technologies below.
Sr Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Product Managers to understand build documentation and processes for all identified technology solutions
* support the full deployment of hardware and software; from receiving hardware at the dock, to unboxing, racking devices, deploying desktops to desks, moving fully loaded racks into data centers and cabling devices as projects require.
* participating in and coordinating various deployment activities
* Defining application hardware needs, system capabilities and documenting installation requirements of new vendor or proprietary engineering systems.
* Create Standard Operating Procedures for easier replication of non-automated systems or redundant tasking.
* Installing and operating Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) software.
* Staying up to date on current STIG and SCAP benchmarks to maintain compliant system delivery.
Sr Systems Administrator Qualifications:
* Active Security Clearance
* Security+ Certification (or equivalent)
* 5+ years of experience in Server Administration and Troubleshooting including build and release management
* 5+ years in the following:MS Windows 7/10, MS Server 20xx, RHEL, VMWare (ESXi 6.x), Active Directory, and Group Policies
* Proficiency in Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Batch)
* Preferred experience in Storage, Security and Cisco
Valid through: 11/15/2020