As the Senior Web UI Engineer, you will play a key role in the definition, design, and implementation of our technology platform and websites. You will be part of a passionate, high-energy team creating compelling, new and innovative online paradigms.
The ideal candidate must be extremely proficient and demonstrate a track record in leading the design, development, and production of modern, high-traffic and high-volume websites.
Working in an agile environment, you will collaborate daily with product and project managers, creative and user experience designers, architects, and peer software and production engineers.
- Contribute new and unique ideas to the UI design of a Rich Internet Application
- Create standards-compliant, cross-browser-compatible representations of visual designs with pixel-level accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with User Experience and Engineering teams to define, maintain, implement, and enforce style guides, standards, reusable templates, and best practices for client-side coding
- Monitor best practices, trends and new technologies, and evaluate for possible adoption
- Assist development teams with client-side coding and bug-fixing as needed
- Mentor other mid-level Web developers on RIA best practices and other matters as required
- Advanced sense of User Experience when creating features and widgets
- Experience consuming RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of web-caching techniques
- Strong skills in supporting CSS across major browsers
- Creative UI design and strong sense of usability
- Bachelor's degreerequired, Master's a plus