We are looking for a Sr. Web Developer to join the team at our office in San Jose, CA. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the develop, test, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the existing Drupal and PHP projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal sites
- Develop, test, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the existing Drupal and PHP projects
- Responsible for designing and implementing the new features and functionality for Web applications
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in major aspects of Drupal web application development and web architecture
- Experience with migrating websites from Drupal 6 to Drupal 8
- Expertise in Drupal core concepts, APIs, module and theme development
- 3+ years of experience developing sites on the Drupal 6, 7, and 8 CMS in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience developing custom modules, features, and themes of Drupal 6, 7, and 8
- Experience with Drupal's key contributed modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- Proficiency in PHP within (but not limited to) a Linux, Apache, and MySQL environment
- Experience in adding, editing, and deleting pages, users, user groups, blocks, and block areas on a pre-existing Drupal installation
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- BS/MSdegree in Computer Science or combined with related experience
- Minimum 3 years of Drupal programming experience
- Ability to communicate and work well with team members
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology, is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its “We Keep IT Green®” initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.