- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or STEM field.
- 4+ years experience in developing enterprise web based software applications.
- Experience with automated web application testing using tools such as Jasmine and Selenium
- Deep knowledge of modern web standards: HTML5, CSS, JSON
- Experience with coding in at least one of the following: Java, C++, C#
- Comfortable with package managers such as Yarn, NPM, Gulp, or Grunt.
- Good object oriented design skills.
- Experience in cross-platform compatibility and responsive design.
- Strong eye for UX/UI design.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Continually looking for ways to improve.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.