Lead technical projects for OSD Strategic Capabilities Office (SCO). Conduct and oversee feasibility and military utility analyses for current and emerging SCO projects. Interact with Major Command staffs on current needs, the utility of potential SCO projects, and milestones needed to transition SCO projects to military services. This particular position will focus airborne and spaceborne ISR assets can support kill chains for emerging SCO concepts.
- Conduct and oversee utility analyses for SCO projects
- Develop roadmaps for demonstrating enabling technologies and capabilities
- Develop program schedules and budgets
- Conduct risk assessments and develop demonstration plans to reduce program risks
- Document program accomplishments and plans for senior government leadership
- Develop and integrate sensors, communications, launch platforms, and weapons into robust kill chains
- Minimum of Bachelors in Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science or Science
- Minimum of 15 years of program management and analytical experience
- Familiarization with existing and emerging DoD sensing, communications, airborne platforms, and weapon programs.
- Familiarization with NTM and unmanned systems
- Acquisition or government program management experience highly desired
- Experience in Special Access Programs (SAPs)
- Education Requirements:
- BS (Required)
- Masters (Desired)