$200K — $250K *
In the role of Sr. Water/Wastewater PM, we'll count on you to:
· Manage key projects or programs, including managing technical staff and subconsultant teams to meet project delivery needs and exceed client expectations.
· Responsible for engineering/process design, project coordination, determining and writing engineering specifications, planning work, establishing appropriate design methods, report preparation and coordination, equipment sizing and selection and working directly with the owner.
· Confirm implementation of HDR quality standards and value engineering solutions and conduct quality control reviews of completed designs.
· Work with our area and regional marketing teams to build our brand, visibility and increase our market share in the water market.
· Assess market potential for assigned clients and with support of our marketing team, position HDR for successful capture of these opportunities.
· Serve as client manager for no less than 4 strategic clients in the Central Texas area, acting as the principal point of HDR’s relationship and advocate for these strategic clients.
· Lead/Establish strategic the client relationships, meetings, contractual discussions, design/production reviews and marketing efforts.
· As Project Manager, coordinate the work of engineers and the balance of the multi-discipline project team throughout the entire project development.
· Conducts work sessions for design development and contract document in conjunction with other staff.
· Coordinate workload through the entire project development to complete documents on schedule.
· Mentor staff in client management, marketing, project management, and technical delivery aspects.
· Work closely with the Area Manager, Water Business Group Manager, Section Managers, and multiple Project Managers.
· BS in Civil Engineering required.
· PE required
· 12+ years in the design of complex municipal water and wastewater systems.
· Strong technical background and experience in designing treatment systems, water distribution systems, and wastewater collection systems and water resource related projects.
· Proven project leadership, project management (staffing, schedule and budget) and mentoring skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience with MS Office, MS Project required;
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
· Strong business development and strategic planning skills.
· Excellent team player with ability to function effectively in a variety of roles on integrated project teams.
· An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must.
· Preference given to individuals with experience working in this market and the Texas water market
Valid through: 11/2/2020
$250K — $500K+
7 days ago
$100K — $150K
7 days ago