Sr. VP Digital Strategy
15+ years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
The SVP, Digital Strategy will be responsible for working collaboratively with the EVP, Marketing and Operational Compliance to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing automation and front-end technology strategy.
The SVP, Digital Strategy will oversee the collaborative selection, system development, implementation, training, adoption and enhancements of front-end systems, working closely with key senior management to ensure end-to-end system integration. In doing so, the SVP, Digital Strategy will also develop, implement, execute, report, analyze and project manage highly aggressive lead generation and lead nurturing initiatives as part of overall, long-term integrated marketing strategy.
The SVP, Digital Strategy will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
· Serve as a lead “change agent”, implementing cutting edge, aggressive, new and existing product lead generating strategies to support short and long-term goals
· Adept at analyzing, interpreting and reporting extensive data analytics involving all digitalmarketing, lead generation initiatives and overall system improvements
· Drive market share and revenue growth in accordance with targeted corporate goals and metrics
· Oversee front-end production system planning and development to parallel firm’s automation objectives
· Administer system integration and data integrity initiatives to support critical and ongoing information delivery, maximize datamining for new business development and support data warehouse
· Project manage, direct and shape the complete customer journey and assess critical touchpoints to help improve client experience and/or generate untapped business opportunities
· Manage and develop aggressive lead generation tactics for new product launches
· Understand UX design philosophies, general trends and design principles as it relates to user experience and demand generation
· Oversee demand generation, developing and analyzing integrated and targeted lead generating campaigns through marketing automation platforms (i.e. Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo)
· Ability to position and foster strong alignment and collaboration with national sales team, frontend processing and production areas and servicing department
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Systems, Marketing Automation or similar field
Experience: The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 15 plus years of marketing and systems experience, with 3-5years of hands-on experience managing lead generation initiatives.
Must have extensive knowledge of high level Marketing Automation Platforms, System Solutions, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
· Must be tech savvy and have an aptitude to lead and drive innovative marketing and operation initiatives and expansions with a critical focus on ROI
· Must have significant experience and highly successful track record in leading demand generation projects from conception through execution
· Must have a strong acumen for process improvement to drive automation efficiencies
· Must be a strategic thinker, highly innovative and driven to produce results
· Demonstrates extensive SEO, SEM and PPC knowledge and experience
· Must be proactive, intellectually curious, flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a collaborative environment
· Ability to quickly, both individually and collaboratively, manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously while meeting expected deadlines
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (PowerPoint) to convey strategies and KPI reports
· Assess and quickly understand strategic marketing goals, objectives and audiences
· Ability to quickly analyze key metrics to measure success of content marketing programs, email campaigns, website conversions, digitalmarketingcampaigns and SEO efforts
· A team leader with strong employee/project management experience, able to lead by example
· Commercial real estate financeexperiencepreferred.