The position of Sr. Visual Design Manager will support the UX Director, along with other business leaders, and will drive development of all the creative material produced for JustAnswer for use both internally and externally. As the guardian of the brand aesthetic and integration across vehicles, the Sr. Visual Design Manager will be focused on leadership of the creative department and delivery of materials for use across all channels and family of brands. This role is highly cross-functional and requires a bias for action balanced with a strategic thinker and astute people leader across all offices.
About the role
- Help build and lead a fast-paced, growing UX design team delivering elegant, innovative, customer-centered design solutions to complex business challenges.
- Champion, define, and evolve the brand voice and identity both in relation to the main JustAnswer brand as well as other sub-brands.
- Create strong experiences and create strategies to drive customer engagement and support company goals.
- Maintain a high level of excellence across all customer touchpoints, ensuring all creative output is on-brief, on-time and on-brand.
- Partner with cross-functional leads of product, marketing, engineering teams in San Francisco, Ukraine, and India to deliver and ensure high quality design in everything we do. Collaboration is the name of the game.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by contributing subject matter expertise in the area of content design, storytelling, interaction design, visual design, user research, and online user behavior.
- An exceptional designer with 10+ years’ experience, who loves learning and is passionate about creating and delivering beautiful user-centered, data-driven consumer experiences.
- A proven design leader across all platforms and channels; including web, mobile, and app.
- You are detail-oriented and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting cross-functional teams. You can handle multiple projects and are skilled in using data to make decisions.
- An exceptional collaborator working with teams across the business: product management, engineering, user research, content, and marketing.
- Driven to move fast, be decisive, and deliver world-class design experiences. You have superb communication skills in a fast-paced environment (verbal, written, and visual) and the ability to influence and build consensus. You can take creative feedback well and execute quickly.
- Skilled in Figma, InVision, UserTesting.com, Miro, Asana, Office 365, and at least one animation tool.
- Please include your killer portfolio with examples of gorgeous, business-impactful designs along with your application to be considered.
Get to know us:
JustAnswer is the best way to talk to doctors, lawyers, vets, mechanics, and more in minutes—24/7. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Our mission is simple: we help people.
Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers answer more than 16 million questions across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio, San Francisco, and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.