We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Sr. VP of Risk Advisory and Consulting Services is responsible for managing a staff that provides Consulting and Investigative Services. Creating and maintaining business development and customer service goals. Recruiting and training direct third party-subcontractors to augment in house staff. Managing internal operations and P&L.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing business development opportunities with clients and perspective clients
- Assigning projects to the appropriate team member based on the type of work, skill set and/or geographic location for the project.
- Responsible for management and overall company administrative requirements
- Relationship building with internal and external clients. Liaison with federal, state, local law enforcement agencies and the intelligence community when appropriate. Relationships with international partners. Networking within the local security community.
- Partner with the AUS leadership team and Finance Department to build and develop the annual budget and then manage throughout the year to ensure we meet or exceed the budget goals
- Ensure we have appropriate staffing levels to meet client demands, business needs. Partnering with HR/Recruiting departments to develop job descriptions, create requisitions, interview candidates and identify viable candidates
- Partnering with the Legal/General Counsel's Office to ensure compliance in contracts, licensing, proposals, master service agreements and addendums. Acquire and maintain requisite investigative and management licenses
- Responsible for ensuring that staff are provided with the appropriate training to perform their job duties
- Develop a cadre of vetted Third-Party investigative professionals and Sub- Contractors that will augment manpower requirements.
- Manage on-going operations to ensure quality control, profitability, and mitigate risk.
- Providing staff with tools and equipment that would be required for their specific role to perform their job duties
- Provide service to clients such as security assessments, intelligence information, personal protection arrangements and
- Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies. Actively participate in OSAC, ASIS, and other industry associations that will strengthen networking efforts and help establish and retain new clients
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater AUS practice areas
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business.
- Deliver presentations to potential clients
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets on an independent basis
- Manage teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
- Perform special projects, duties and responsibilities as directed or approved by the President –Integrated Security Solutions and Technology for a member of the Leadership team of the Company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in law enforcement, corporate security or intelligence community with demonstrated executive management and leadership skills. Combination of private sector and government experience is preferable along with a Bachelor's Degree. Additional requirements include:
- Affiliated with network event and business communities – person should be well known and respected
- International experience, having worked overseas on a temporary or permanent basis highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative with strong communication skills
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work independently without close supervision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate with clients and management team effectively
- Successfully complete the Allied Universal pre-employment background screening process to include criminal background checks and pre-employment drug screening
- Possess a current state driver's license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.