Sr. Vice President of Business Finance
Perrigo is searching for a professional to lead our global finance function. Reporting directly to the Perrigo CFO, the Senior Vice President of Business Finance is responsible for the Company’s global Segment Financial Leadership, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis, Supply Chain and Operations Finance and liaison with all Corporate Finance, Accounting and Tax Functions on business related performance requirements.
- Working closely with the CEO and CFO, establishes the long-range financial goals and commitments for each segment of the Company, coordinates the long-range financial planning process, assesses the financial requirements and risk implicit in these plans, evaluates the forecasted return on investment and expected performance results of these plans against long-term goals.
- Partnering with the Corporate Executive Committee and operating segments to achieve the organization’s financial and operational goals by providing analysis of financial and strategic risks and opportunities. Monitors results on a continuous basis and communicates issues and profit opportunities to assist executive management in driving business performance. This includes Operational Reviews, Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with all segments.
- Partnering with EVP of Global Supply Chain and VP Supply Chain Finance to drive productivity, capital allocation, plant capacity decisions and overall cost management for all manufacturing and purchasing operations.
- Leading the financial due diligence processes to support the Company’s M&A activities. Provides the leadership for the financial integration of new corporate level acquisitions and start-up operations.
- Driving continuous improvement and standardization in the global finance area. Create business unit operating metrics and measure their performance to the established metrics, with specific emphasis on working capital management.
- Liaising with VP SEC Financial Reporting and VP Internal Audit to ensure effective operation of the Company’s internal accounting and control environment and public reporting of business performance results.
- Partnering with VP Investor Relations to support development of investor messaging, information materials, and continuously appraisal of economic and social forces and government or regulatory influences and interprets their effect upon the business and forecasted expectations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial operations, technical accounting, business analysis and an understanding of mergers and acquisitions.
- Proficiency in accounting, reporting, financial and business analysis, financial modeling, and research is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA or CPArequired.
- Fifteen plus years of progressively responsibleexperience in financial leadership, operations, acquisitions, and general business management.
- Prior senior leadership experience with large complex global organization.
- Experience should also include contract negotiation, audit, compliance and risk management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Demonstrated ability to bridge diverse views into an effective and practical consensus while maintaining corporate principles and values.
- Proven effectiveness managing and developing others.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Personal and professional integrity.