Citi is looking for an experienced Technical Manager Lead Developer with in-depth knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis & Design and Core Java, which is required for developing & maintaining application used for counterparty credit risk exposure calculations. The candidate should have strong knowledge of derivative products and regulatory reporting needs.
- Provide technical and analytical expertise in support of the derivative trading function across asset classes.
- Develop systems and functionalities to process EAD and RWA results
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Business Analytics, Other technology teams and provide technical guidance & assistance with regard to existing functionalities and improvements.
- Update, optimize and maintain applications required for processing counterparty credit risk exposures
- Monitor regulatory changes and conceptualize, develop, implement, troubleshoot and maintain system updates to ensure compliance.
- Develop technical components across sub-projects and coordinate activities between infrastructure team for application/infrastructure setup.
- Implement control and risk implementation procedures, and adhere standards and processes defined by organization
- 8+ years’ experience with application development/technical experience
- 8+ years’ experience with of delivery and execution of all phases of SDLC
- 6+ years’ experience with project/people management (Mentoring global team members
- 6+ years with OO Design & Analyis, Core Java and Spring technologies
- 6+ years’ experience in Database design, SQL and business analysis tools such as Cognos
- 4+ years’ experience in Unix and Shell scripting
- Software Configuration Management (CVS and SVN) experience
- OTC derivatives pricing experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Basel II/ IIa/ III and Risk Management is a plus
- B.S in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent work experience