Leading a team of Clinical Reimbursement Specialists, this person will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that facilities (across all States) are receiving the appropriate levels of reimbursement for all the residents under our care while maintaining full compliance with all third party payor rules and regulations. Working together with his/her counterparts in clinical services, rehabilitation, social services and facility administration, the SVP will be responsible for reviewing guidelines and policies, providing education and training, and implementing systems to ensure that the goals of this position are reached.
This is Privately owned corporation, is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its
· Skilled Nursing Facilities (~7,000 Beds)
· Home Health Care (~6,000 Clients)
· Managed Care Plans (~16,000 Members)
· Dialysis Centers
· Urgent Care Centers
· Adult Day Health Care
· Assisted & Independent Living
· Durable Medical Equipment Provider
Candidate for this position must be a seasoned Registered Nurse (RN) with a strong knowledge of
· Nursing home reimbursement
· Great leadership
· Communication skills
· Forward thinker/planner
· Relocation assistance will be provided.
· Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification and will be extremely competitive.
· All inquiries and responses will be kept strictly confidential.