Why Work for us: Innovative leader in the data space working to improve the world we live in
Job Title: Vertical Market Manager
- Defines solutions for the Vertical Insurance marketplace. This position will cultivate new product ideas through market research and analysis, and evaluates the market potential of these ideas.
- Design and conduct market research.
- Strong contributor in the development of Vertical solutions offerings including development of all marketing communications and collateral.
- The position defines and prioritizes product requirements, works with the development team on product creation, and continuously confirms that the planned end result will meet specified requirements.
- The position must also be a representative expert for the rest of the organization on the vertical products, and must ensure that all departments are prepared for successful product delivery and go-to-market readiness:
- 1. Lead market research for new product development
- 2. Lead product build, including full management of go to market process for small to mid-sized new products
- 3. Develop and execute communications and training content for internal and external stakeholders
- 4. Lead multi-discipline teams and ensure GTM process is executed effectively
- 5. Effectively utilize and lead key resources within NPE and EPM during new product development and launch
- 6. Provide effective leadership, collaboration and influence to all supporting or dependent teams within new product development and launch
- 7. Primary responsibility for sales training delivery, creation of marketing collateral with Marketing|Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization.
- Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline or function.
- Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Is a change ambassador within the organization. Is someone who is able to think about the future vs what is happening today.
- May lead functional teams or projects and is able to inspire others on the team.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Performs Functional and Leadership Competencies at an Advanced Level.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years experience in marketing, underwriting, research or project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Proficient in project management skills
- Demonstrated success in sales training delivery, creation of marketing collateral
- Strong business analysis skills Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent presentation skills to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in for specific product offerings within assigned area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in knowledge and understanding of customer need mapping and gap analysis.
- May be required to travel based on business needs.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries. For more information, please visit www.lexisnexisrisk.com.LexisNexis Risk Solutions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.