$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
CFC has a need for a Sr. Infrastructure Systems Administrator in the Business Technology Services group. In this position you will have the opportunity to be responsible for the engineering and administration of VMWare Horizon View and Windows 10 desktops.
As a Sr. Infrastructure Systems Administrator, you will:
•Be responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance, including recognizing and troubleshooting problems, of VMWare Horizon applications and VMWare View clients.
•Deploy applications and updates on non-persistent virtual desktops using Application Volume Manager and User Experience Manager.
•Recognize and troubleshoot problems with VDI infrastructure and endpoints..
•Establish and document standards and procedures for management review.
•Supports projects and initiatives as assigned
To be successful, you will need:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• Six years of experience in an information systems administration or infrastructure engineering role required.
• VMWare Horizon 7.x experience, including non-persistent VDI desktops, App Stacks, App Volume Manager, User Experience Manager (UEM), Horizon View client.
• Experience with Windows 10 configuration and support.
• Experience with O365, desktop image management a plus.
• Relevant VMWare certification(s) or 3 years of equivalent experience.
• Ability to perform troubleshooting and analysis with little supervision.
• In-depth knowledge of desktop and laptop architecture and troubleshooting.
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Servers, Active Directory/ ADFS, and VMware VCenter.
• Microsoft shell scripting skills.
• In depth knowledge of VMWare Horizon 7.x and Workspace One.
• Ability to create system diagrams and documentation.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Ability to work independently and ability to escalate to management when necessary.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14