In this role you will:
- Own UX and UI Design on one or more strategic workstreams; executing on large-scale complex product feature sets in Enterprise environment.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of LivePerson’s existing UX across internal systems and platforms, and re-imagine with reverence for a data-first, automation-centric Information Architecture.
- Conceptualize and generate ideas through team workshops and design sprints, then translate into Visual UI Design, User Research, Design Ops/wireframes, prototypes, and experiments to validate
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to engineering design reviews
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, sitemaps and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in user research, client and field feedback, to evaluate where optimization and opportunities need to be explored
- Present designs to senior management and key cross-team stakeholders for buy-in
- Collaborate daily with product, engineering, and management on current and future initiatives
- 8+ years of proven UX/UI experience in SaaS/Software Product building environment. Recent experience in areas of DataLake, Modern Enterprise Systems and Automation solutions is a plus.
- A proven and successful record of having delivered product projects, from the design stage all the way through to its launch, leading Visual/Interaction Design and UI/UX Research
- Strong practical knowledge in user-experience principles and user-centered design processes.
- Working in a highly collaborative remote-work environment distributed across many countries. Proven record of creating and maintaining working relationships with senior management, functional counterparts and business partners.
- Leading Design sprints with product managers and engineers
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel, Axure or similar.
- Experienced in Web-based information architecture and responsive design.
- Passion for conversational design and language understanding, voice-interface design, or interactive design is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to confidently communicate and defend design rationale clearly and persuasively.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as interactive/user experience designer.