This position requires a Sr. UX Designer with a background in digital interactive site design. Candidates should possess knowledge of human factors, HCI and a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality experiences that organize complex high volume transactional websites into well-integrated systems to solve customer needs.
As part of the UX information architecture team, the successful candidate will lead multiple interactive projects and generate design through the use of appropriate tools, resources and processes. The candidate will collaborate with internal team members (management, design, copywriting, development, testing) and vendors.Responsibilities:
- Develop UX/IA documentation such as site outlines, process flows, sketches, scenarios, personas, wireframes and navigation models for web, desktop, and mobile applications to define functionality and user behavior.
- Collaborate with Business Owners, Product Managers, UX Visual Designers, Developers, UX Content and other stakeholders to determine user interface needs.
- Maintain working knowledge about emerging user interface / interaction design standards and best practices.
- Use a data-driven approach and analysis for design experiences.
- Partner with our Prototyping and Development Team to ensure technical feasibility and flawless implementation.
- Review designs throughout the development lifecycle to ensure integrity of information architecture.
- 5 or more years of experience as a senior Information Architect, Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role
- Motion experience required (Adobe after effects)
- Hands on experience using industry standard tools (Illustrator, InVsion, or similar programs)
- Experience with client facing (presentations) to either internal or external clients
- Portfolio required with submission
- Experience working as part of a team in multiple software project methods such as Waterfall SDLC and Agile.
- Online portfolio displaying a firm understanding of user-centered design processes and information architecture principles is a must