What you will accomplish:
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and company leaders to take products from concept to launch.
- Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry on user testing & research to validate new features and polish existing ones.
- Ensure consistent look and feel of existing and new products through the constant development of our style guide and user interface components library.
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making cross platform design decisions.
- Deliver detailed wireframes, user flows and specifications to the development team.
- Work with colleagues on the design team to create a best-in-class user experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a User Experience or Interaction Designer
- Experience with wireframes, storyboards, live prototypes, and user flows
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing UX design work
- Must be a self starter who thrives in an environment with lots of autonomy
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Nice to have: experience with enterprise software and mobile products.