· Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
· Work with business and product teams to understand the “big picture” of business requirements
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
· Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
· Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
· Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
· A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field.
· 6+ Years of product design experience
· Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
· Deep understanding of Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
· Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
· Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
· A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent communication skills.