A leading design and technology consultancy is looking for the greatest design folks in UX to help build out their client applications. This position is located in NYC and is a direct hire opportunity. The company offers a competitive salary, excellent work-life balance, and team building events.
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire system's user experience, solving workflow problems, visualizing data and working closely with product and development teams.
· Solving workflow problems and developing new ways of visualizing market data.
· You must be able to think on your feet, sketch, present, iterate and refine ideas alongside and in front of clients.
· Adept at quickly learning new skills and terminology and at building rapport with end users.
· Working onsite with product and development team and partner with a Visual Designer to collectively define solutions.
· 5+ years of solid experience in UX Design, Interaction Design or Information Architecture including an ability to define and drive the process.
· Hands-on experience in user research, sketching solutions and wireframing,
· Ability to communicate effectively and to influence client strategy, tactics, and perceptions.
· Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, Graphic Design or any design-related field is highly preferred.