Sr Unisys Developer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Job Title: Sr Unisys Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent related technical training (or equivalent experience) plus at least five years of directly related experience.
- Knowledgeable of the UNISYS 2200 (OS) Operating System.
- Proficient in Unisys COBOL 75/85.
- Knowledgeable of the UNISYS Shared File System (SFS).
- History of working with Rationale Database Management System (RDMS) and
- Database Management System (DMS).
- Prepare Implementation instructions for modified software.
- Knowledgeable of Configuration Management (CM) concepts and software version control systems.
- Experience with PL/SQL and OracleDatabase (version 10 or greater).
- Strong knowledge of interpreting/drafting software requirements in a technically proficient manner as identified by the customer and providing technical advice on potential impacts requirement on system sustainment.
- Thorough understanding of software design, design patterns and their implementation.
- Strong ability to interact with customers.
- UNISYS OS, COBOL 74/85, UNISYS Shared File System, RDMS Schema and Design, SQL, ECL, IPF, CTS, FTP, SFTP.