We are looking for Sr. UI/UX Specialist for our client in ?????Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Sr. UI/UX Specialist
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Non Locals can be considered for this position
- Seeking an Expert Level Technical Specialist UI/UX Front-End Developer/Designer for its public facing Ferry site redesign effort.
- This contractor should have extensive experience creating public facing marketing websites, graphic editing, responsive design for all platforms, and page performance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintains User Experience (UX) standards across multiple page/sites for layout and interactivity
- Design and building of interfaces for our internal clients using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq Mockups and text editors
- Creation/editing of accessible data-driven page templates, views, and HTML page
- Experience with Git, and/or Team Foundation Server
- Experience developing for a wide variety of browsers and screen sizes, using progressive enhancement to give users the best possible experience for their device
- Clearly communicating status reports, in verbal and written form
- Collaborating as a dedicated team member and demonstrating the ability to clearly communicate with other team members