$110K — $160K
Job title: Sr. UI Developer (IT - 184)
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: 12+ months
· Collaborate with NYPA project staff during project implementation to adhere to NYPA standards and governance frameworks, to monitor and mitigate project risks and issues to focus on implementing projects on time and within the defined budget
· Develop technical specifications, detailed design, unit test cases, documentation and deployment procedures for all code modules
· Develop Web pages, forms and repots using Microsoft .Net technology and Java Script frameworks by following responsive design practices
· Develop Mobile Apps to run on iOS platform
· Perform code reviews to ensure the development artifacts adhere to NYPA standards
· Follow DevOps CI/CD process by creating test, build and deployment scripts.
• Technical .Net experience.
· JQuery/JQuery Mobile is required.
· Visual Studio 2017, VS 2015, VS2013 / .Net Framework 4.5 is required.
· Experience with Dev Express, ASP.Net controls is required.
· Experience writing T-SQL stored procedures for SQL and Oracle Databases is required.
· Should have a solid understanding of the software development life cycle process including Agile.
· Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow through on tasks.
· Must have the ability to independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems.
· Experience in mobile UI and Mobile Frameworks (Angular, Backbone etc.) is preferred.
Education & Certifications
BS or MS in related industry/field or equivalent experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems) with around 5+ years of progressive UI Development experience, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
Valid through: 4/16/2021