Manager: Position reports to the Operations Treasury Manager
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience: Minimum of 5 (five) years related experience.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as back-up for providing the daily FX exposures to FINCO.
- Confirm cash flow hedges.
- Cash Management
- Approve cash wire transfers daily.
- Serve as the daily cash manager during the primary cash manager’s absences throughout the year.
- Generate monthly cash & cash equivalents and outstanding inter-company balances reports.
- Update the investments spreadsheet daily.
- Update the WW Bank Account file as needed.
- Manage the annual certification of bank accounts globally.
- Update ACH debit filters as needed.
- Serve as Administrator for Bank Portals.
- Research tax ACH payments.
- Generate monthly inter-company loanreport and related interest.
- Monitor FINCO loan balances for U.S. Tax Group participants daily.
- Assist in the annual FBAR filings.
- Facilitate internal and external audit examinations.
- Maintain IntraLinks for qualified buyers of Notes and periodic postings.