The Sr. Mobile Developer will lead the strategy design and development on current and future AR/VR applications for both VR Headsets and Mobile devices.
The position will lead the entire application lifecycle from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.Additionally, the Sr. Mobile Developer will influence the engineering, design, innovation and scale of work within the division.
Essential and Core Responsibilities:
- ·Build Mobile applications for Android/iOS
- ·Support front end web technology stack (HTML/CSS/JS)
- ·Support implementation of UI features
- ·Ability to work in an open, feedback environmentwhere work and ideas are shared with team members
- ·Collaborate with Engineers, Product Management, Developers to design scalable, performant mobile applications
- ·Work with developers internal/external and demonstrate best practices for agile development of scalable applications
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- ·Bachelors in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
- ·Demonstrated experience with shipped, multiple mobile applications on a major platform (Android/iOS)
- ·Successful experience across Java (specifically with the Android SDK) and/or Objective C, building mobile applications for Android/iOS, multi-threading, front-end web technologies (HTML/CSS/JS)
- ·Agile development, a strong user empathy and sense of UI aesthetic, as well as a deep understanding and experience building performant, decoupled, testable, and maintainable code
- ·Organized with detail orientation to operate successfully in an unstructured environment
- ·Adaptable, fun to work with, and a motivated self-starter with strong sense of initiative
- ·Demonstrated ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust among team members and peers
- ·Strong communicator – comfortable with asserting opinions but is open to feedback and differing perspectives
- ·Experience with 3D math and 3D web engines such as WebGL or ThreeJS is a plus
- ·Experience shipped game products or other related mobile products
- ·Experience in game production on various platforms and devices (iOS, Android, etc)
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.