$100K — $150K *
Essential duties and responsibilities:
o Understand requirements of the project manager, design engineer and customer to develop hardware and software specifications to fulfill project needs and determine a project schedule.
o Participates in the design review to finalize the system specifications and project schedule.
o Develops application level and module level software of Laboratory Automation Systems according to contemporary software techniques to ensure an overall standardized process and integrates the software with hardware at several levels with minimum supervision.
o Reviews the application, hardware and software to perform system testing as defined in the specifications to achieve Factory Acceptance of a completed system.
o Proactively communicates with project team, customer and project manager regarding development, testing and current status of systems under development.
o Writes technical documentation as needed to communicate both internally and with customer.
• BS + 5 year experience
• Degree in Computer Science, Biology or related field
• Experience with lab automation & robotics, integration, method development/programming, and assay application competency is critical.
• Must have knowledge of VB.Net or C sharp.
• Must be technically competent and be able to communicate to a variety of diverse customers and a multidisciplinary application team of engineers, scientists, and managers
• Approximately 20% travel requirement, primarily domestic, some international
• Strong analytical skills, including instrumental methods of analysis, strong problem solving skills, strong written and communication skills, understanding of GLPs & cGMPs, and ability to work independently.
Valid through: 1/21/2021
$150K — $200K
8 days ago