Who we want
If you are a hands-on engineer that is energized by an innovative and fast paced environment, then this role in the Medical Test Lab may be a great opportunity for you. It involves aspects of project management, design, automation, and team collaboration across multiple products and technologies. Flexibility in the role also encourages leading with your strengths, with opportunities to specialize in any of the essential duties listed below. This role also provides many opportunities for career growth.
What you will do
- Innovation; apply broad knowledge of engineering principles to design advanced test systems and methods supporting product development, including design of automated electromechanical systems
- Project Management; partner with product teams to build and execute comprehensive test plans, including coordination of outsourced testing with 3rd party labs when necessary
- Research; build testing capability by investigating and implementing advancements in statistical techniques, test methods, control systems, data acquisition, analytics, or software testing automation
- Collaboration; build relationships with Test Lab, R&D, Quality, and Regulatory teams through project activities to deliver results
- Expertise; consult as a subject matter expert across the organization regarding software test methods, software lifecycle, industry standards, reliability tools, data acquisition, and other test technologies.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering, or demonstrated proficiency in software testing with a related engineering or science degree
- Minimum experience of 2 years either operating data acquisition and creating test control systems, coding in LabVIEW, coding in Python, or developing embedded systems
- Proven expertise with LabVIEW, Python, C, or MATLAB, and an understanding and use of analytical methods/tools for analyzing software platforms
- Collaborating across functions, including R&D, Quality, and Test to define product and testing requirements, and to complete verification testing to those requirements
- Experience with Test Stand orVeristand preferred, experience with validation and verification preferred
- Eagerness to assist internal and external customers, ability to work with minimal supervision
Work From Home: NoTravel Percentage: None