$80K — $100K *
As a test engineer, you are involved with the entire NPI (new production introduction) process that starts from feasibility, DFT, test H/W design, device bring up, ATE characterization, all the way to offshore production test program release. It is test engineer’s job to ensure that each device shipped meets the Renesas’s high quality standards. At the same time, a test engineer also works constantly to identify areas to maximize efficiency, test yield and minimize test cost.
Locations: New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, Austin and New Jersey
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• 3~5 years of experience test H/W and test program development
• Strong test development and debug skills on Eagle ETS platform
• Hands-on experience on ATE test development for analog, digital and mixed-signal Proficient with ATE analog digital instruments, PCB layout parasitic reduction, and strong debug/troubleshooting experience
• Familiar with Teradyne and Advantest ATE systems
• Experience with Focused Test FTI System
• Master’s degree in Electrical/Computer engineering or Computer science
• Experience in ATE characterization and test time reduction.
Valid through: 4/24/2021