Job Purpose: This position is responsible for facilitating the provisioning and management of test data. Facilitate the creation of synthetic test data; fulfilling test data requirements from project teams.
- Facilitate test data requirements for environment and fulfillment with external org units
- Work with other organizations such as DevOps to facilitate the provisioning and management of test data
- Create and maintain test environment and data checklist for each implementation
- Work closely with Information / Data Architecture to leverage canonical data stores
- Coordinate design, implementation, and maintenance of common and product-specific test data solution
- Perform de-identification in support of contractual agreements
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technologyexperience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 years in Information Technology OR 8 years Information Technologyexperience.
- Experience in ALM/Excel.
- Experience in technologies testing.
- Experience in application and infrastructure integration.
- Experience in ITIL.
- Experience in Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Experience in mobile testing.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Test data management tools
- Web Technologies - HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C#
- Experience in SDLC methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Understanding of Demand Types and Delivery Methods.
- Knowledge of improvement and quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Testing metrics, reporting, trend analysis.
- Testing skills including but not limited to functional testing and/or regression testing.
- Testing methodologies and application domain knowledge.
- Ability to execute.
- Creative thinking.
- Detail oriented.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Address problems and escalate appropriately.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Oral/written communication skills.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Continuous improvement and quality methodologies (Lean / LSS / Six Sigma).
- Test data management.
Job ID: PK-1023987